Sunday, March 30, 2008

Chocolate-chip - cookie-dough - ice-cream - induced- midnight-ramblings

-Jashan on Friday was frickin' awesome. The performances were great, the crowd was great, the stalls were amazing. And I just couldn't shut up. I think I did 3 days worth of talking in those 2.5 hours. I wish I could do that more often.

-I saw two Albino squirrels today....one at the Capitol and the other outside the Aerospace building. I wonder if seeing another one neutralizes the good luck the sight of the first is supposed to bring. I definitely hope not.

-Watched 21 a few hours ago. Good movie. Great soundtrack. Also found that discussing a movie with a bunch* of guys is the most useless activity ever. Don't do it. Just say no. Etc etc.

-'Soul meets body' is currently the best song in the world.

-'Very Nice Ways to Say Very Bad Things' is probably the most interesting book that I've read in a long time...and shall leave unfinished. I guess I didn't realize that sometimes things can get really bad. Intriguing compilation though.

-Oh jeez - I have less than 4 hours of sleeping time left. Have to wake up before 6 for some involuntary volunteering. Fun times. :)

*'bunch' is the keyword here

1 comment:

  1. Could find some very useful info in this post-The book,the song !!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete