Friday, April 20, 2007

More goals

My friends at lunch today were recounting some of the best fights they'd been in (yep - the guys were doing the talking). Sometimes, I wish I had grown up around a brother. In my childhood, the only fights I had were with my very docile sister - who took all my blows. And stopped me from getting into trouble with the neighborhood kids. At times, I think that I owe her my life.

In any case, after listening to my friends' adventures, I decided to add this to my list of short-term goals.

8. Get into at least one fight. Or beat the hell out of someone (who deserves it).

Another one, I've been thinking of is the one below

9. Grow my hair out. And donate it.

This will probably be more challenging - especially if I do go back to India this summer - the land of cheap (and very tempting) haircuts.

2 comments:

  1. ok .. in my story, I left the part where I say that that fight was the first, last and third in total fights, fight I got in after tht fight in sixth grade were I and a friend beat the hell outta someone tht we almost got expelled outta school after that ... hmm .. I wonder how I would've turned out had I got expelled from school then!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will join you in your fight.

    ReplyDelete