Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Midnight Inspirations

Needless to say, I came up with the theory below during one of my classes - and propagating it didn't exactly have the desired effect on my audience. Eh - I still think it's cool.

aloofalien: so - check this out
aloofalien: i was thinking...
aloofalien: they always talk about love triangles, right?
aloofalien: but even around me, sometimes, i see more..
aloofalien: i see quadrangles forming - even hexagons
aloofalien: does that make sense?
aloofalien: and if you think about vector addition, you realize that all the vectors add up -
aloofalien: but in the end, only 2 vectors connect.
aloofalien: so - a whole lot of vectors in between are just stuck in the middle, and only 2 actually find each other in the end.
aloofalien: dude - that's like the most awesome theory ever!
hermes0730: brb

I can always count on my best friends to encourage me with their enthusiastic responses. Thanks adi ;)

I have a lot more to say on friendship.

I found out recently that the object of my affection wasn't exactly available. When I whined about that to one of my friends, he said, 'Want me to beat up the guy?' Another one offered to take care of the other girl - she said she had 'contacts' who had multiple talents.

I had to do my best to stop both of them from being carried away by their violent dispositions. I said I might need their services - in the future - just not yet.

Friends are awesome.

I'm glad that I don't feel any resentment towards this guy. He's still amazing, and has had nothing but a positive influence on me. I was sad yesterday, but today I felt free, and happy.

I still decided to put together a flowchart titled 'How to lose a guy in 10 days' - for future reference...mine and others'. I'll figure out a way to upload it later.

It's 3:14am, and I have a 9 am class.
Damn.

2 comments:

  1. hmm .. ok .. I would be really affended if any beating happened and I didn't do it! c'mon Nimisha, will make him really think twice about not being available!
    mind me sayin tht u will find the other vector ... i kno u kno .. but just reassuring : ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah - thanks Ammar. I'm pretty capable of giving someone a bashing too. :)

    But I'm a peace-loving, non-violent person.

    Thanks for the offer, and the reassurement :D
    (is that even a word?).

    ReplyDelete