Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Nazar - A South Asian Perspective

So the Nazar team came through and published the 2nd edition of its online newsletter last night. It's probably quite impressive.
I take that back - it's probably very impressive. (I say 'probably' because I have yet to find the time to read it)

My contribution: this Book Review

Ah - well. Not my best work, but it's a start. All I can say is that serious writing is harder than waking up at 6 in the morning.

I'm glad all the time spent on this book morphed into something else - I started reading this book when I was 15, finished when I was 22.

3 comments:

  1. Nice.

    Nazar reminds me of Babar the elephant.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babar_the_Elephant

    haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the MOST random comparison ever!

    HOW? I really don't see a resemblance. Enlighten me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nazar is impressively impressive, yes impressively impressive is the new coolest adjective

    ReplyDelete