Friday, May 4, 2007

GIGO

Recent Statistics:

Number of hours of sleep in the last 4 days: 12
Number of all nighters pulled: 2.5
Number of hours spent in the LRC - Aerospace Building: 45
Number of hours spend in the LRC - Electrical Engineering Building: 20
Number of meals skipped: 8
My diet today:
13 chips ahoy cookies, 2 special K cereal bars, 2 sliced of pizza, french fries, a frosty, and a cheeseburger minus the meat.

It seems to me that my semester-long nutrition plan just went down the Mariana Trench today. Especially since I can feel the 7600 free calories floating around inside me. Urgh.

The only consolation is that this new diet can be blamed entirely on my ridiculous curriculum and the outrageous number of assignments due. The sugar and sodium are stress foods, comfort foods, on-the-go-because-there-isn't-enough-time-to-sit-down-and-have-a-proper-meal-foods... and lots of other words that are not synonymous with 'healthy'. Even though the whole point of this exercise is to get my work done. And learn. And get good grades. And not let my GPA skydive. And understand concepts.

However, I am inevitably reminded of one of the first acronyms I learnt in my first computer-science class in school: GIGO

Garbage In Garbage Out

I wonder if it applies.

Knowing my luck...probably.


Tomorrow's the last day of school. Wow. It'll be another 8 months or so before I will be in class again. Perhaps I'll appreciate school more by then.

I'm glad the AerOnion happened - the pipe/AIM dream that's a wonderfully colorful and funny newsletter on my table now - thank you Ammar. (And Steven and Mays)

It's 2:39am - I have a Measurements Lab report to finish, a Flight Dynamics Program to read, understand, and write about, a semester-long research project to complete and write about, a Taekwondo test to take - before 9 pm tomorrow...and then I can go camping!

Only to come back and study for the remaining finals.

Bums on the drag ... I feel ya'.

No comments:

Post a Comment