Friday, May 11, 2007

The Fall of Murphy

Dear Mr. Murphy,

I cannot say that I admire you - I never will. Your law is quite possibly the most awful, though insightful, ever propounded. I hate you with my heart and soul, and if you had anything to do with the inner workings of this law, I will personally come after you - invent a time machine if it comes to that, and kill you. I plan to learn how to shoot very soon; in fact, I may be going to a shooting range on Monday, and I'm perfecting my Taekwondo kicks as we speak.

I was all set to go home this summer, and work in the Fall, but yesterday I got a phone call that changed it all. It may turn out for the best, but I will not give up on the chance to complain while I can.

Today is the day that I shall do the impossible. After my plans for yesterday exploded into iotas of nothingness, and I bombed an exam, slept through an appointment, slept for, as it happened, ten hours straight, I still plan to do the impossible.

And prove you wrong.

Sincerely,
Your Nemesis

1 comment:

  1. dang .. u aint going home .. tht sucks !! really sorry ... tho, u can chill with us in the lrc .. we will be there!!
    this is for the best of the AerOnion .. so u wont loose contact with the LRC, ur inspiration!! :P

    ReplyDelete