Sunday, April 19, 2009

Belated Babblings

I have been away from my blog for too long. And I intend to make up for it, by posting a gazillion posts right now while I'm in the mood, free, procrastinating actually, high on a klondike oreo-flavored ice-cream square, I'm sorry, cuboid, oh no, it really should be parallelopiped. I wonder if that is like forgetting to drink water all day and making up for it by drinking a liter before going to bed. I do it all the time. Which makes me think that it works. Whatever.

I am finally comfortable where I am. I have discovered the perfect number of pillows to keep me propped up while I lazily sit in front of the genius-box (euphemism for a laptop, take on the idiot-box for the less-literally inclined), watching episodes of Gilmore Girls, a new found addiction, random movies from the library, such as Love Actually, a movie that I'm actually giving a second chance to, trying to find out if I have become (theoretically) less cynical about the movie, because I hated it the first time, and while I have the tissue box, my water bottle, my phone, and the light switch perfectly positioned within arm's reach so I can be a non-conformist and save up my calories. Just wonderful.

I was checked in the seventh grade for run-on sentences. So nice to not have peer evaluations of your writing on your own blog. Aha!

Too bad I'd better start planning to uproot this comfortable-ity right about now.
Yippie.

No comments:

Post a Comment