Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fighting demons and dragons

So - another 5 days and I'll be done with my second stint at NASA this summer. But the next few days will be far from dull - I have to write two papers, participate in a JPL-Team-X-like mission design exercise, make a final presentation, write a couple of articles, and worst of all - pack.

Is it weird that all this feels normal? Probably not - seven semesters at school have prepared me well for something like this. I complain and whine out of habit - one of my friends, after listening to my tirade said, 'So - what's new?' Another one claimed that I always made my life sound like I was fighting demons and dragons.

I think it's natural to want some drama in one's life.

1 comment:

  1. Drama is healthy (in portions though) ... that day .. I was sooo bored in class .. I read wikipedia ... it was very tragic and dramatic ... I never done something like that before!!

    ReplyDelete